In general, downloading videos that other people have posted on YouTube is not allowed. However, you can download MP4s of your own uploads.
How to download an MP4 of an upload
Go to your channel Video Manager
- Find the video you'd like to download.
- Click the arrow next to Edit to open a drop-down menu.
- Click Download MP4.
Why can’t I download my video?You won’t be able to download your videos under the following circumstances:
- Your video has been removed from YouTube
- You’re using a pre-approved audio track
- Your video has copyrighted content
- You’ve already download two videos in the last hour:
You can only download an individual video up to five times per day, so if you don’t see the “Download MP4” button, it may be because you’ve already exceeded that limit. Once a day has passed, the button will appear again.
Once you have the MP4 downloaded, login into TeacherTube.com and click on the UPLOAD button to continue to upload process.